Bangladesh Krishi Bank SO Admit Card Download. Bangladesh Krishi Bank SO Job Exam Date & Admit Card download. BKB Senior Officer job exam Date declared. MCQ & Written Exam of Bangladesh Krishi Bank SO Job is on 20 January, 2017. You can now download BKB Senior Officer job exam Admit Card.
Bangladesh Krishi Bank SO Admit Card Download
Bangladesh Krishi Bank Job Circular 2017. Bangladesh Krishi Bank, a 100% government possessed specialized Bank in Bangladesh, has published Job Circular for Assistant Engineer (Civil). Bangladesh Krishi Bank BKB New Job circular 2016 published on 08 December 2016. Interested qualified Bangladeshi Citizens are requested to apply online for the vacant posts. Online Application will be entertained till 04 January 2017.
Job Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Educational Qualifications: Honours in Engineering (Civil)
Circular Published Date: December 13, 2016
Online Application Start: December 14, 2016
Application Deadline: January 04, 2017
- A) 30 years (Date on 01.12.2016) for all, except Freedom Fighters/Child of Freedom Fighters or Handicapped Quota candidates.
- B) 32 years (Date on 01.12.2016) for Freedom Fighter/Child of Freedom Fighter or Handicapped Quota candidates
Salary: Selected candidates will enjoy salary under National Pay Scale 2015, BDT 16000-16800-17640-18530-19460-20440-21470-22550-23680-24870-26120-27430-28810-30260-31780-33370-35040-36800-38640 with other admissible benefits
Bangladesh Krishi Bank Job Circular 2016
Application Process: Interested eligible candidates may apply online through Bangladesh Bank Website: erecruitment.bb.org.bd.
Firstly visit erecruitment.bb.org.bd and click on Apply Now; fill up the Form with appropriate Information.
Upload a 300×300 Pixel Color recent photo and 300×80 Pixel Candidates Signature after Completing the Application Form Fill-Up. You will get a User ID to Pay Application Fee by Using Teletalk Mobile.
Apply Online Now for Bangladesh Krishi Bank Job
Online application Guidance:
- Application form is best viewed in 1024X768 pixel resolution.
- (*) indicates obligatory Field.
- Make ready a scanned or digital print of your Passport size photo.
- Fill up the text boxes with proper information.
- Select your passport size photo by clicking Browse button.
- Photo size should not exceed 80 Kilobyte.
- Select your Date of Birth by clicking on the calendar image on the right hand side of Date of Birth text box.
- Select District of your Permanent Address from the Home District List Box.
- For any date except DOB, you have to type the date in dd/mm/yyyy format.
- Input your Education information from SSC to Graduation
- Password should min 6 characters (No space allowed)
- Type the text in Security image
- Provide your contact number and email address
- Finally click the Submit Application.