Care Bangladesh Job Circular 2017
Care Bangladesh Job Circular 2017 has three positions including National Nutrition Coordinator, MIS Specialist and Program Manager. It also offers handsome salary and other facilities. You can get Care Bangladesh Job Circular in the link given below.
Positions: National Nutrition Coordinator, MIS Specialist, Program Manager
Introducing CARE BANGLADESH
With a humanitarian slogan “Defending Dignity, Fighting Poverty.”, CARE BANGLADESH has been contributing to the welfare of woman and girls since 1949. It is also working with Bangladesh Government and different social organizations for woman and girls. It tends to empower the woman folk in Bangladesh as well. Besides it helps the government, civil society and the private sector to improve livelihoods and household security, health and hygiene, nutrition and governance, foster small enterprise, reduce disaster and climate risk, and respond in emergencies.
Care Bangladesh is trying to make a world where there is no poverty but hope, social justice and equal rights. And they put woman and girls on the center on their work. Currently they are looking for dynamic, innovative and result oriented persons to carry out their mission.
Management Information System (MIS) Specialist is a very key professional for the project. He or she is responsible for updating and systematizing project information to update the organizational information management system as well as maintain and coordinate information on CARE BANGLADESH’s work in CARE International CARE USA systems for organizational performance.
Responsibilities and Task:
- MIS Specialist is responsible for ensuring project and program information
- He or she has to update the CO information management system, including program files, project reports, data, case studies, photos, media material and evaluations.
- He also is liable to maintenance of CARE International Systems with up to date and accurate data from CARE BANGLADESH.
- In addition he will support development of impact measurement, evidence and learning systems for Care Bangladesh.
- The ideal candidate will be smart, driven, loves learning, solving challenging problems and getting things done.
Qualification and Experience:
- The candidate must have Masters in Social Science.
- The candidate should have at least 5-6 years’ experience in the relevant areas.
- Prior experience in Project Program Information Management will add value.
- Excellent communication skill is a must.
- Bangla typing skill is an advantage.
- High proficiency in Excel and Data visualization would be prioritized.
- Proficiency in Oral and written communication skill in Bangla and English is also a must.
Dead Line to apply: April 17, 2017
Salary: see the Circular http://www.er-carebangladesh.org/care-recruitment/home
Location: See the circular in http://www.er-carebangladesh.org/care-recruitment/home
For Orginall Circular Please Visit this link: